A bulletin board is located on the wall behind the Circulation Desk, located on the first floor of the Library.
Any SOM student, faculty or staff member may post news, posters, flyers, etc., to the bulletin board for any SOM affiliated event, organization or activity.
The materials must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Notices should have a date, written within the text, or a posted date written on the notice. Notices may remain for 30 days after posted date, or one day after events ends. Library staff will add a posted date if one doesn’t exist, and the item will be removed 30 days after that date.
- Commercial notices will not be accepted. This includes items for sale, services for sale and job postings.
- No partisan political notices will be accepted for the bulletin board.
- The library does not advocate or endorse the viewpoints, beliefs, or activities of any organization or event that is publicized on the library bulletin board.
- Notices should generally be no larger than 8-1/2”x11”.
- Only one notice may be posted concerning a single event.
Materials that do not meet these guidelines, or are posted anywhere other than the SOM Library bulletin board, will be removed!
November 21, 2018