Visit our new EndNote Subject Guide to learn how EndNote Online via Web of Science can help you organize your references and create bibliographies.
Using EndNote, you can:
• add citations for journal articles, books, web pages, etc. to your library
• download citations from databases like PubMed
• format citations into bibliographies using your preferred bibliographic style
• organize your references into folders or groups
• share your citations with others
EndNote includes Cite While You Write, a plug-in you can use to insert references from your library and format a bibliography while you write in Microsoft Word.
Go to the Subject Guide...