New PubMed Interface
The National Library of Medicine has released its new PubMed interface, which now replaces the legacy interface.
Features of the new PubMed:
- Responsive Design (easier to use with mobile phones & tablets)
- Improved Search (Best Match sort is now the default)
- Use the "Results by Year" graph to see trends in literature over time
- Ability to page from abstract to abstract
- Pre-built citations for articles in your preferred style
For more information, visit the SOM Library’s PubMed Tutorial page or read the PubMed User Guide .