• AccessMedicine Tutorial. School of Medicine Library. (Revised 7/21) Transcript (MS Word)
• AccessMedicine LibGuide. In depth look at how to navigate AccessMedicine and an overview of the content available.
• AccessMedicine Videos. McGraw Hill Medical.
• Adding ClinicalKey Images to PowerPoint. School of Medicine Library. (10/21)
Handout (MS Word)
• ClinicalKey Tutorial. School of Medicine Library. (Revised 10/21) Transcript (MS Word)
• ClinicalKey Videos. Elsevier.
• Has this article been cited? (Searching Google Scholar). School of Medicine Library. Transcript (Word) (Revised 1/21)
Follow these steps to link to USC full text articles in Google Scholar:
- Go to the Google Scholar homepage.
- Select the Menu icon (3 horizontal bars) in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select Library links.
- Search for University of South Carolina then select the checkbox for USC University Libraries - ViewIt@USC.
- Click Save.
After you run a search in Google Scholar, look for links on the right sidebar for ViewIt@USC.
• Micromedex. School of Medicine Library. (Revised 1/20) Transcript (MS Word)
• Micromedex training. IBM. (Registration required to view tutorials.)
• What is a cited reference search? Clarivate Analytics.
• How to do a cited reference search Clarivate Analytics.
• Web of Science training videos. Clarivate's YouTube playlist.
• Web of Science Platform: Training Resources. Clarivate.